In 2005, with the aim of, one of our basic principles, ensuring the application of internationally required quality control procedures for the raw material as well as the final product, our own laboratory was established in our factory inorder to apply internal inspection both mechanically and chemically in compliance with the international EN10204 / 3.1 Surveillance Certificate requirements, all facilities are used to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
We are working with our team for 24 hours a day without interruption,. to ensure our customer satisfaction.
Qur Laboratory and Studies
In our Quality Control laboratory we carry out chemical analyzes, mechanical and metallographic tests.
· Sensitive Tensile tests are executed by MARES brand machines for 500 kg and 2000 kg.
· Tensile tests are also executed by ALŞA brand machines for 40.000 kgs conforming to EN ISO 6892-1 standards, and reported graphically
· Chemical tests are executed and reported by OBLF brand machine for 16 chemical elements (mainly carbon, manganese, silisium, phosphor, sulphur, vanadium, aluminium, boron etc)
· Notch impact tests are executed conforming to ISO EN 148-1 standards, by Laryee (150j-300j) brand machines together with manual v-notch machine and our cooling machine which can cool the samples upto -30 °C.
· Additionally, microscope, grinding, cutting, hardness measuring machines are used where necessary
Quality Control Processes
All of our final products are subject to our Quality Control Experts’ supervision for all processes they are involved beginning from their raw materials until they are released from our factory area
· Raw Material Approval: In order to control the suitability of the raw material which will be used in the production of the final product, chemical tests are applied on each casting taken from each steel billet raw material in the stack, as well as carrying out internal inspection for the surface quality, visual, dimensional and etching controls are also applied in our laboratories.
· Process and Final Product Approval: 'Automatic Instant Alarm System', which is activated during production process of our final products, follows our products together with our Quallity Control Engineers for their dimensions and weights, accuracy and surface suitability according to international standards and / or special order requirements as well as dimensional and formal conformity in the light of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems. Otherwise, it alarms our related departments when ‘Error’ observed for taking necessary and immediate actions against it.
The appropriate raw materials which are approved at the end of all internal tests and observations are followed up, reported , and tagged by two of our Quality Control specialists according to international standard and order requirements beginning from the time they are included in production; Engineers in laboratory execute the mechanical tests and observe surface conformity; then, logistics engineers accompany the loading processes of the materials and release their shipment by barcoding the approved bundles.
Bundles’ instant follow up can be done thanks to barcoding system.
Thanks to the ‘Alarming’ and ‘Reporting’ features of 'Automatic Instant Alarm System' during all above processes, we always have a chance to minimize any unexpected situations before the materials leaves our factory area.